Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA personal injury attorneys in Ives Estates, FL have assisted hundreds of clients injured in car accidents due to carelessness or negligence by another driver.
Statistics indicate that there are five main reasons why car accidents occur:
- Drivers becoming distracted by cell phone use including texting, or receiving texts, rubber-necking other accidents, changing radio stations or cd’s, glancing at other passengers while talking.
- Becoming fatigued while driving. Fatigue is more likely to occur at night and during the early morning hours between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. Taking a break every two hours will assist you in staying alert.
- Driving under the influence of drugs, and/or alcohol. Simply avoiding drinking while driving, or determining ahead of time to have someone else drive if you choose to drink, will greatly reduce one of the major causes of serious injuries and deaths in driving accidents.
- High speed driving lessens the reaction time available in the event of highway debris, or another vehicle heading towards you in your lane of traffic.
- Road rage. Many tragic accidents occur simply due to someone becoming impatient behind the wheel and deciding to tailgate another driver, or deliberately switching lanes right in front of another driver causing a deliberate rear-end collision.
Thoughtful consideration of other drivers, and the safety of yourself and other passengers in your car, will help prevent tragic and debilitating accidents that cause life-changing injuries and often leave families without loved ones.
Ives Estates, FL Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a member of your family have been injured or killed in a car accident due to the willful neglect or carelessness of another driver, contact Neufeld, Kleinberg, & Pinkiert, PA personal injury lawyers in Ives Estates today for a free consultation.