With all the federal regulations, the hours of training required to pilot, and the scores of checkpoints each flight must pass, aviation related accidents are rare. However, when accidents do occur, they usually cause severe injuries or tragic death. There are usually one or more of several different factors surrounding an airplane accident which can contribute to its cause. Here’s a look at some of the factors that should be considered:
- Unpreventable and Unforeseeable Factors
- Unnecessary Pilot Risks or Oversights
- Failure to Acknowledge Upcoming Turbulence
- Faulty Aircraft Component Parts
- Design Errors with the Structure of the Aircraft
- Negligence of the Federal Air Traffic Controller
- Violations of certain FAA Regulations
- An Oversight of A Flight Service Station Employee
- Negligence of Any Other Third Party Involved
Anyone who has suffered personal injuries or lost loved ones in aviation related accidents should seek the professional advocacy of experienced attorneys. With so many variables involved and causalities to be investigated and proved, you and your loved ones will need someone to help advance the cause of justice.
The team of attorneys at Neufeld, Kleinberg, and Pinkiert, PA can represent clients in the Aventura area who have suffered from airplane accidents. Whether working through complicated Federal Aviation Regulations, National Transportation Safety Board Accident Reports, liability laws regarding the operation of the aircraft involved in the accident, our experience gives you the preparation needed to pursue the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Take advantage of the combined 90 years of experience and tens of millions of dollars in results for the benefit of your case. Contact our Aventura airplane accident attorney’s today for your first consultation.