How to Win a Personal Injury Case in Sunny Isles, Florida
Sunny Isles is found in zip code 33160, Sunny Isles beach is also known for its significant Russian population and being a very wealthy area due to its proximity to the beach and luxury Bal Harbour shopping district and multi-million dollar condos at places like the Millenium, Jade, Ocean Condos and Trump Towers. You can live, work and play in Sunny Isles which means a ton of pedestrian and car traffic. This congestion also leads to many personal injuries and car accidents.
A personal injury will not only interrupt your life; it could change what you and your family define as normal for the remainder of your life. Severe or catastrophic injury law in Florida is a complex legal arena. The law firm of Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA has guided many injured residents in Sunny Isles and surrounding communities to successfully recover damages from a personal injury accident. This is why some consider us among the best sunny isles personal injury lawyers.
Call 305-931-6666 for a free consultation. Appointments are available on weekends and after hours as well. We never charge a fee until we have made a financial-recover on your behalf. The residents and visitors of Sunny Isles enjoy our concierge-level personal-injury services. You speak to your lawyer when you have a question – not a paralegal or case manager.
Sunny Isles Car Accident Lawyer
Florida laws regarding injuries incurred in accidents can be confusing. Ensure you receive all the benefits you are owed by enlisting the help of the Sunny Isles attorneys at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA. Avoid the pitfalls of trying to resolve your settlement on your own. Insurance companies want to offer as little as possible, and you may misinterpret part of the complex injury law if you do not consult with an experienced sunny isles personal injury lawyer.
To develop a compelling and complete personal injury claim, you will need to provide your attorney with:
- A description of the accident– as soon as feasible, write down what you remember of the accident. Include specific details of the time, place and event. If you are not able to write, ask someone to write for you.
- Medical recordsof your injuries, x-rays and imaging, treatments, surgeries and prescriptions – include reports from all medical specialists. Medical statements can be one of the most vital parts of your claim.
- Witness contact information– included the names, addresses, telephone and cell phone numbers for any person who observed the accident. A witness who makes a statement supporting your report of negligence of a third party is invaluable to the personal injury case.
- Photographs of the location at the time of the accident, or as close to the time of the accident as possible – most phones take photos now; if your phone does not, ask witnesses to take photos and make sure you acquire a copy of them.
- Photographs of your injuriesif possible – like photos of the scene of the accident, photos of your injuries will confirm the validity of your claim.
- Police reports– detailed reports will include pertinent information for your personal injury case and will help develop a winning claim.
Bay Harbor Islands | Bal Harbour | Surfside Car Accident Lawyer
33154 covers Bay Harbor Islands, Bal Harbour and Surfside. Hope to the world famous Bal Harbour Shops and Bal Harbour Beach. A1A, Collins Avenue and Harding Avenue are also home to many car accidents. Often they involved pedestrians, motorcycles, scooters or cyclists. Our office is located just a few miles west near the corner of Ives Dairy Road and West Dixie Highway – easily accessible from the 125th Street Bridge, 163rd Street Bridge or over the William Lehman Causeway. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
Our personal injury lawyers have over 90 years of combined experience representing the injured. Contact Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, P.A. today at 305-931-6666 for a free consultation.