Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyer
Pembroke Pines, 33082, 33026, 33028 is home to beautiful CB Smith Park, Broward College South Campus, is situated between the City of Hollywood, FL and the Everglades and is the second largest city in Broward County, population-wise. This fact, coupled with the city’s proximity to the Turnpike and I-75, makes it one of the most dangerous when it comes to car accidents. The Flamingo Road / Pines Boulevard Intersection is one of the most treacherous in Broward County when it comes to car accidents. Because Pembroke Pines is so family-friendly, many of these car accidents involve bicyclists or pedestrians that result in devastating injuries. Many of these people will wind up in the Memorial West or Cleveland Clinic Emergency Rooms.
An injury that occurs because of the actions or negligence of another individual or company is difficult to manage and can incur a heavy amount of medical bills and pain & suffering for you and your family. Insurance companies are often impossible to work with, and usually offer much less than you deserve for your settlement. A Pembroke Pines car accident attorney at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA will give you the critical counsel and representation you need to receive the monies you are owed.
Many contributing factors will be considered in determining how much you are owed for a severe or catastrophic injury. The cause of the accident, the types and degrees of injuries incurred, psychological suffering, medical and surgical costs and other factors will be investigated to assess all damages. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA can establish the accurate financial amount to cover all areas.
Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Attorney
Not all injuries in Pembroke Pines involved car accidents. Any time you are injured due to the negligence of another, you should contact a personal-injury lawyer. It may be a slip and fall at the Shops of Pembroke Gardens, a trip and fall at Pembroke Lakes Mall or at the Flamingo Pines Square – many business owners do not maintain their premises in a reasonable safe condition and this negligence may result in the injuries to you or your loved ones.
Insurance Companies and Settlements
We have always taken the philosophy that it is important for clients to speak with their personal injury lawyers (not paralegals or case managers). Our personal-injury lawyers will bring their 90 years of combined personal-injury experience to prepare the most thorough claim for your suit. We will seek the maximum compensation from all negligent parties. Do not allow insurance companies to convince you to sign a bodily-injury release prior to consulting with our law firm. Insurance is a for-profit industry and insurance representatives are trained to pay out the smallest amount possible. You may find yourself with far too little to cover all of your expenses if you agree to a settlement without the representation of a Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer. Our firm wants to ensure your receive what you are owed.
Types of Personal Injuries
There are a multitude of injuries that can occur from a negligent accident. Examples include:
- Broken bones can be minor to catastrophic. Many may require surgery, physical therapy and missed work to recover fully.
- Internal bruising and whiplash are soft-tissue injuries. Some internal bruising and bleeding is very difficult to detect and needs immediate medical attention.
- Traumatic brain injury or head trauma can range from a minor concussion to a more severe injury requiring extensive medical treatment. The developing brains in children are most susceptible to long-term damage caused by head injuries, but adults can often suffer from extensive injuries also.
- A spinal cord injury can be life-altering and may require extensive therapy. Normal daily activity can be impaired for many months.
- Spinal cord injuries can lead to paralysis which may be temporary or permanent. Victims suffering from paralysis require intense care and special adaptive equipment.
- Severe burns can inflict major pain and may require many surgeries and skin grafts to remedy. Scarring and disfigurement can last a lifetime and cause psychological trauma.
There are many other types of injuries an individual can experience. If you suffer a severe or catastrophic injury due to the negligence of another, it is critical for you to consult with a pembroke pines personal injury attorney at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA. Even if you are enlisting the resources of your own insurance company to pay for your medical cost and recovery, consulting with our personal injury lawyers should still be a priority to ensure you are paid fairly.
Contact Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA so we can focus on your claim while you focus on your recovery. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay us a dime until and unless we obtain money on your behalf. Appointments can be made after work or on weekends and consultations are always free. Call (954) 523-8292 anytime. If you cannot come to us, we’ll come to you.